<optgroup id="hoowf"></optgroup>
  1. <ruby id="hoowf"></ruby>
    <track id="hoowf"></track>

    <track id="hoowf"><em id="hoowf"></em></track>
    1.  

      英語閱讀

      初中英語高中英語大學英語英語作文校園生活學習方法英語語法經典教程小學英語

      名師答疑:不可數食物在什么情況下會變成可數?

      kira86 于2018-10-09發布 l 已有人瀏覽
      增大字體 減小字體
      不可數食物在什么情況下會變成可數,需要用復數形式?那不可數的食物與可數的食物的復數又有何差別呢?
        小E英語歡迎您,請點擊播放按鈕開始播放……

      食物.jpg
      Ask a Teacher: Foods We Count...or Don't

      名師答疑:食物到底是可數還是不可數

      You probably know a lot of food words, such as bread, apple and rice. But knowing which foods are countable and which are not can be tricky.

      或許你知道許多關于食物的單詞,如面包、蘋果和大米。但哪種食物可數,哪種食物不可數令人感到復雜難解。

      In today's Ask a Teacher, Abdo from Sudan writes:

      今天的名師問答節目中,來自蘇丹的阿布都寫到:

      How do I know which foods can be plural? For example, if I want two of some food, can I say, "I would like two beefs" or "I would like two breads"?

      我如何才能知道哪種食物類單詞可以變復數?例如,如果我想要兩份某種食物,我可不可以說“I would like two beefs”或是“I would like two breads”。

      Hello Abdo and thanks for writing to us!

      阿布都你好,感謝你的來信。

      To answer your question, it depends on where you are asking for these things.

      你的問題答案取決于你在哪里詢問這些事情。

      If you are asking for bread in a restaurant, you're probably asking for slices (or pieces), but in a bakery, you're probably asking for loaves. If you are asking for beef in a market, you're probably asking for grams. But, in a restaurant, you're likely to ask for pieces.

      如果是在飯店里點面包,可以用slices或pieces來表示復數,但如果是在面包店里,就可以用loaves表示。如果是在市場里買牛肉,可以用grams來表示。但如果是在飯店里,就需要用pieces來表示。

      In other words, you do not add an "-s" to "beef" or "bread." That is because these foods are noncount nouns - nouns that have only one form. They do not have a plural. Meats, grains and liquids are usually noncount nouns. Sugar, salt and pepper are, too.

      換句話說就是beef或bread后邊不能加s。這是因為這類食物單詞是不可數名詞,即只有一種形式的名詞。它們沒有復數形式。表示肉類、谷類和液體類食物的單詞通常都是不可數名詞。糖類、鹽類和胡椒粉類也不可數。

      To show you are talking about more than one of these nouns, you put another word or phrase in front of them. Often different foods take different wording.

      如果想表達這類單詞的復數形式,可以在前面添加一個單詞或詞組。一般情況下,不同的食物前所加的單詞不同。

      Below are some common phrases you might use:

      以下是一些常用的短語:

      Two bowls of rice

      兩碗米飯

      Two ears of corn

      兩根玉米

      Two bags of flour

      兩包面粉

      Two pieces or loaves of bread

      兩片面包

      Piece also works for meats when you are asking for an amount of food for a plate:

      在表示盤子里的食物數量時,可以用piece表示肉類食物:

      Two pieces of chicken

      兩片雞肉

      Two pieces of lamb

      兩片羊肉

      Two pieces of fish

      兩片魚肉

      Two pieces of beef

      兩片牛肉

      If you are shopping in a market, you might ask for two grams of chicken, lamb or other meat.

      如果是在市場購物時,可以說兩克雞肉,兩克羊肉或是其他肉類。

      With liquids, you often describe the container it comes in.

      談論液體時通常都用盛液體容器表示。

      Two glasses of water, milk or juice

      兩杯水、牛奶或橘汁

      Two cups of coffee or tea

      兩杯咖啡或茶

      Two cans or bottles of soda

      兩罐或兩瓶蘇打水

      Two pitchers of lemonade

      兩罐檸檬水

      For sugar, salt and pepper, it also depends on whether you are purchasing an amount or just want a small amount for your meal.

      糖、鹽和胡椒類也取決于購買的數量還是僅需要在食物里加一點。

      Two packs or bags of sugar or

      兩包糖或是

      Two pinches or shakers of salt or pepper

      兩撮鹽或胡椒粉

      The good news is that most other food nouns are count nouns. They have singular and plural forms. For example, "apple" is a singular count noun. To make it plural, you can just write or say "apples." Whew! That is a lot easier.

      好消息是其他大多數食物單詞都是可數名詞。他們有單復數變形。例如,“apple”是單數形式。變復數的話可以寫成或說成“apples”。哇,這樣簡單多了。

      And that's Ask a Teacher.

      以上就是本期名師問答的全部內容。

      I'm Alice Bryant.

      愛麗絲·布萊恩特為您播報。

       1 2 下一頁

      分享到

      添加到收藏

      英語語法排行

      色小姐